1) The Great Barrier Reef is found off the coast of which country?
2) SPELL Saskatchewan.
3) What is the human body’s biggest organ?
4) What are baby goats called?
5) The Toronto Raptors played the Cleveland Cavaliers last night. Which team won?
6) What is the study of rocks called?
7) What is the name of the closest star to the earth?
8) In the nursery rhyme, ‘Jack and Jill’, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
(A pail of water)
9) MULTIPLE CHOICE: What year was the FIRST “Jurassic Park” film released?
(1993) A) 1991 B) 1996 C) 1993
10) On Monday, which boy band received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?