1. In the movie “The Wizard of Oz”, what did the Scarecrow want from the wizard?
2. Which former Prime Minister is on the five dollar bill
Sir Wilfrid Laurier
3. Meghan Markle is engaged to which Royal Family Member
4. The CP Holiday Train arrives in Barrie today, what does “CP” stand for
5. What is the American equivalent of our postal code
6. According to the popular Christmas song, “Frosty the Snowman”, what are the snowman’s eyes made out of?
7. Mount Logan is the tallest mountain in Canada, which province or territory is it located in
8. True or False, Avocado grow on trees
9. At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?
10. Spell Fahrenheit
F A H R E N H E I T