1) Who was the leading actress in ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ and ‘You’ve Got Mail’?
2) What is the shallowest ocean in the world?
3) Henry gave 5 stickers to his younger brother. Now he only has 9 stickers. How many stickers did Henry have at first?
4) It’s the battle of the birds tonight in Baltimore when the Blue Jays take on WHICH team?
5) TRUE OR FALSE: Sharks have NO bones in their bodies.
(True- Their skeletons are made up of cartilage)
6) What is Shakespeare’s first name?
7) What country is Gorgonzola cheese from?
8) SPELL: Gorgonzola.
9) The two holes in your nose are called?
10) What candy has the slogan, “Taste the rainbow”?