- The animated movie Storks opens this weekend, what kind of animal is a stork
2. What is the favourite food of the cartoon cat Garfield
3. Who is Garfield’s canine companion
4. What letters can be found on the number 1 key on a touch tone phone
None, there are no letters on the number one key
5. It is speculated that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting divorced – who was Brad married to before Angelina
6. What is another term for the hash tag symbol
Pound or number sign
7. In which movie would you hear the song ‘Hakuna Matata’?
The Lion King
8. What nursery rhyme would you hear the lyrics “Just tip me over and pour me out!”
I’m a Little Teapot
9. What human organ is protected by the cranium?
10. Fred has 24 cookies and gives one quarter to his friends, how many cookies did he give away