1) What is the name of Shrek’s wife?
2) On a periodic table, what is the chemical symbol for Potassium?
3) In regards to Longitude and Latitude, Which one specifies a location’s distance north or south of the equator?
4) In movies and literature, what food is often used as a weapon to keep vampires away?
5) What annual event can you attend this weekend in Coldwater?
(Fall Fair/Coldwater Fall Fair)
6) What is the next number in the sequence…. 43 / 54 / 65
7) What type of animal is a komodo dragon?
8) Which team do the Barrie Colts face at the BMC tomorrow night?
9) What pop singer just released a cover to the Friend’s theme song “I’ll Be There for You”?
10) SPELL: Nutritious.
(N U T R I T I O U S)