1. 2 times what equals 6
2. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are vying for what political position
President of the USA
3. In the board game CLUE what is the colonels name
4. When ordering at Starbucks, which is a larger a “Grande” or “Venti”
5. Which province are The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge currently visiting
6. Rogers Home Town Hockey will be stopping in Barrie, who is the host of this?
7. In which sport are you most likely to ‘spike’ and ‘block’
8. Geppetto was the wood carver who created Pinocchio, spell Pinocchio
P I n o c c h i o
9. How many years are there in a millennium?
10. Who won last night’s World Cup of Hockey game?