1) How much change would you have from a dollar 50 if you bought two chocolate bars for exactly 50 cents each?
2) TRUE OR FALSE: The word “dreamt” is the only English word to end with the letters “m” and “t”.
3) What is the main plant in a koala’s diet?
4) SPELL: Eucalyptus.
5) What is the largest internal organ in a human?
6) Vermicelli, penne and fusilli are all types of WHAT?
7) How many stomachs does a cow have?
8) What is the name of the Houston team the Toronto Raptors are taking on tomorrow night?
9) What is the most common liquid metal used in a thermometer?
10) The abbreviation “RSVP” is taken from WHAT language?