1) NAME the actor who recently earned his third zero per cent score on Rotten Tomatoes for the biopic ‘Gotti’.
2) TRUE OR FALSE: Shaving makes hair grow back quicker.
3) The New York Stock Exchange was established on which street?
4) Peter Parker is the real name of WHICH Marvel Superhero?
5) There are 40 Smarties in a jar. Half of them are red, one-quarter of them is blue and the other quarter is green. How many green Smarties are there?
6) A calzone is a type of WHAT food?
7) The Toronto Blue Jays are in LA tonight taking on the Angels. What other MLB team calls LA home?
8) What fruit is used as the base of guacamole?
9) Name the capital city of British Columbia?
10) What is the McDonalds clown mascot’s name?