1. What is the largest country in the world?
2. T/F Canada is the third largest country in the world?
Answer: False- It’s the second
3. What is the name of the singing group Beyoncé was a part of before she was a solo artist?
Answer: Destiny’s Child
4. Featured as #5 on last weekend’s Top 20 was “Thunder”.. who sings this song?
Answer: Imagine Dragons
5. T/F In 1906 the first radio broadcast for entertainment and music was transmitted
6. What is 42 divided by 6?
7. What kind of swimming stroke is named after an insect?
8. How many days does it take for the earth to orbit the sun?
Answer: 365 days
9. In 101 Dalmatians, who orchestrates the kidnapping of the puppies?
Answer: Cruella De Vil
10. Spell Dalmatian