- What is the scientific name used for the study of human cultures?
2. What mythical creature is said to have the head and upper body of a female human and the tail of a fish?
3. Today is Oprah Winfrey’s birthday. What does her cable channel OWN stand for?
(Oprah Winfrey Network)
4. If it’s 7:40am here and South Korea is 14 hours ahead of us, what time is it currently in South Korea?
5. What insect can transmit malaria?
6. Which artist just announced that his new album “Changes” will be released on Valentines Day?
7. SPELL: Deductible.
(D E D U C T I B L E)
8. What brand of scotch mints can be added into a bottle of Diet Coke and cause an eruption?
9. Jaws, E.T., and Jurassic Park are all movies directed by who?
10. The Toronto Maple Leafs are in Texas tonight facing what team?