1. What was the name of the little green man in the Flintstones
2. Which Toronto Blue Jays player is known for the “bat flip”
3. What does the letter R in NASCAR represent
4. Name the women’s retailer’s models are referred to as “angels”
5. True or false, superman is human?
6. Which is not one of the 3 R’s of recycling: Reuse / Reprocess / Reduce
7. The Great Barrier Reef is located in what ocean?
8. Which one of these characters is NOT from the original board game CLUE: Professor Plum/ Colonel Mustard and Mr Orange?
9. This team is celebrating 90 years and playing at the BMC tonight
10. What letter represents potassium on the periodic table?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) The Great Gazoo, (2) Jose Bautista, (3) Racing (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing), (4) Victoria’s Secret, (5) False, (6) Reprocess, (7) Pacific Ocean, (8) Mr Orange, (9) Harlem Globetrotters, (10) K