Congratulations to Jennifer Aniston, who was named People’s Most Beautiful Woman of the Year. Here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about the actress, who stole our hearts 22 years ago when Friends premiered.
- Jennifer originally auditioned for the role of Monica Geller on Friends, but persuaded producers that she was a better fit for Rachel’s character. She got the role after she was told to loose 30 pounds… Ouch!
- Jennifer has royal blood! Her mom, Nancy Dow, is an actress and a direct descendant of the royal House of Stuart of Scotland!
- She had such a bad experience shooting her breakout film role Leprechaun (1993) that she almost quit acting. Thank god she didn’t!
- She met her husband, Justin Theroux, on the set of Wanderlust and he popped the question just over a year later, on her 41st birthday!
- Jennifer doesn’t believe in dieting, but she does maintain a healthy diet and drinks lots of water. Yoga is her favourite workout to stay in shape.
Image Source: Shahanaj27on Flickr