- What is the name of the imaginary line that circles Earth halfway between the north and south poles?
- What ingredient in bread causes it to rise?
- Last night the Maple Leafs were in Buffalo taking on the Sabres. Which team won?
- What does D.I.Y. stand for?
(Do It Yourself)
- In Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs which is the only dwarf not to have a beard?
- What special name is given to a year with 366 days?
- TRUE OR FALSE: A barometer is a scientific instrument used to measure atmospheric pressure.
- SPELL: Barometer.
- James Corden is going to host the Tony Awards in June. What are the Tony Awards for?
- You have 10 quarters and two dimes. How much money do you have?