Celebrities are notorious for trying and promoting wacky fads! If Paris Hilton did it, then so will I!
These fads include screaming therapy, laughing Yoga, and drinking saltwater
A survey of 2,000 adults found that almost half have tried drinking apple cider vinegar, a well-known fad advocated by numerous celebrities.
Another 44 percent have used charcoal on their teeth, and 24 percent have spiralized their food.
Dog yoga, vampire facials, cupping, and eating baby food are also among the bizarre fads people have tried.
The most likely age demo to try a wacky fad is between 18-24 years old.
TOP 20 FADS PEOPLE HAVE TRIED
1. Drinking apple cider vinegar
2. Whitening teeth with charcoal
3. Food spiralizer
4. Drinking cups of saltwater to help hydrate, flush out toxins, and aid with digestion
5. Cupping – a type of deep tissue massage to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation, and well-being
6. Eating only certain colours of food e.g. purple food diet
7. Eating baby food
8. Laughter yoga
9. Tae-Bo – a type of workout that incorporates martial arts techniques such as kicks and punches
10. Cryotherapy – exposure to freezing temperatures to help with pain relief
11. Coffee enema or another elective colonic to detoxify the body
12. Screaming therapy – screaming while standing in warrior pose
13. Putting sticks of charcoal in water
14. Prancercising – a fitness method based on a springy, rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse’s gait
15. Cow cuddling – a trend believed to promote positivity and reduce stress
16. Cockroach milk – milk derived from ‘cockroach crystals’, a part of the insect found in its gut, rich in essential amino acids and protein.
17. Dog yoga
18. Goat yoga
19. Hay bathing – bathing in warm hay to help with pain relief that energizes the body
20. Vampire facials