So a new survey by Buzzfeed tried to figure out exactly what the average person does in the shower.
Here’s the findings. . .
1. 79% of people stand . . . but 6% shower sitting down. The other 15% stand most of the time, but sit to shave their legs.
2. 68% face away from the shower head . . . 32% stand toward it.
3. 55% make the water as hot as possible, and 45% keep it warm but not hot.
4. Only 31% wash their hair with shampoo every day. 54% do it a few times a week . . . 12% do it once a week or less . . . and 1% NEVER do.
5. 81% of people always wash their hair first, then their body.
6. 76% always use conditioner after they shampoo. And 8% never use it.
7. And finally, believe it or not, 72% of people say they pee in the shower.