A fire in Springwater has emergency services reminding you how to clean up that fire place. Crews were called to a garage on Coles Court just after 9:30 this morning, with reports of a fire. It was a minor one, according to Springwater Fire, but after putting it out, they’re saying when you clean out the fire place, use a metal bucket, and keep ashes outside and away from buildings.
Minor damage to garage on Coles Ct. Reminder when cleaning out your fireplace, use a steel bucket, keep ashes outside away from buildings.
— Springwater Fire (@SpringwaterFIRE) December 14, 2016