Gwyneth Paltrow has had a lot of success selling her “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle, with nothing to report except the sweet scent, until now.
Jody Thompson told the UK Sun that the candle exploded into flames in her living room one day. “The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere,” she told the local outlet.
She continues, “I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.”
Thompson, who lives with her partner, David Snow, said they threw the flaming candle out the front door.
“It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s vagina candle exploded in my living room,” she said.
Paltrow launched the $75 candle emitting her private scent in January 2020.