This Sunday is the 92nd Annual Academy Awards.
The nominees win even if they don’t actually win because each of them receives an Oscars Gift Bag said to be worth $148,000!
Stars like; Scarlett Johansson, Antonio Banderas, Adam Driver, Charlize Theron, Joaquin Phoenix, Renee Zellweger, Tom Hanks, Laura Dern, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Kathy Bates and Leonardo DiCaprio have already received all of these goodies delivered to their home.
Some of the contents are:
- 6 Luxury Getaways
- Spa Trips
- $25,000 worth of cosmetic procedures
- cannabis-infused chocolate tasting
- Matchmaking services
- Custom designed BULLETPROOF DOORS from a Security company
- 24-Karat Gold finished Vape Pen
- A 12-day trip on the Scenic Eclipse luxury yacht (Said to be worth , $78,000)
- Trip with accommodation to: Spain, Los Cabos, Mexico and Honolulu
Plus, ALL KINDS OF OTHER STUFF…
— LETZGETHIGH (@_LETZGETHIGH) February 4, 2020
However, there is 1 catch on all of this… Nominees must pay income tax for the monetary value of their accepted gifts.
No wonder every winner starts by saying, “I’d like to thank the Academy!”
SHOW ME THE MOOOOOONEY!