Here are the questions we asked on Monday, December 7. Can you get all of them right?
1. Who was announced as the headliners for the Super bowl?
2. What popular Christmas themed character had joined many households for the month of December?
3. Sparky the dog is a mascot for what emergency departments?
4. A stop sign is what shape?
5. Tonight in the NFL it’s the redskins vs the cowboys – where are the cowboys from?
6. Traditionally Santa comes into houses through what?
7. Oprah Winfrey is writing what type of book?
8. On a common lady bug, what colour are the spots?
9. Ben & Jerry’s is known for making what product?
10. Name the actress you played the Princess Leia in Star Wars?
Scroll down for the answers!
(1) Cold Play, (2) Elf on the Shelf, (3) Fire Departments, (4) Octagon, (5) Dallas, (6) Chimney, (7) Autobiography, (8) Black, (9) Ice Cream, (10) Princess Leia