Having a dishwasher is one of life’s luxurious, who knew that it could do so much more than clean dirty dishes?
From washing shoes to cooking salmon, the machine can be a handy help for all sorts of things. Blogger, Jill Nystul of One Good Thing by Jillee shared some of the most incredible dishwasher hacks…
Here’s a few…
1. Flip Flops
2. tools and filters (small gardening or household tools)
3. You can also keep food warn- Simply put it on “HEAT/DRY CYCLE, NO WATER” and you’ve got yourself a makeshift one.
4. Catch messes. “You can open the dishwasher door, and spray cooking spray onto to pans to avoid getting it all over the floor
5. Cook salmon. For a steamed salmon, wrap the marinated fish in foil and run it through an entire cycle, including dry (no soap, obviously)
6. Plastic toys and Silk flowers.