They’re saying there were some “lucky” circumstances behind a Gravenhurst house fire. Just before 10:30 last night, Gravenhrst fire crews got the call about flames shooting out a ceiling light fixture. Firefighters checked the attic and found a smouldering fire burning behind some insulation. Acting Deputy Fire Chief Joe Readman says “everyone was lucky that the fire was noticed while it was still relatively small”. Crews were able to remove all the insulation from the attic space to make sure the fire was completely out. While small, the fire caused an estimated $10,000 in damage.