A new survey asked guys in their 20s and 60s about different “manly” skills.
It appears that a lot of men these days, just don’t have the skills that their fathers or grandfathers had. Here are some of the manly skills that men have lost!
1. Shining your shoes. Older men are 38% more likely to know how to do that.
2. Fixing a leaky faucet, 35%.
3. Changing the oil in your car, 19%.
4. Changing a diaper, 18%.
5. Filleting a fish, 15%.
6. Growing and maintaining a nice beard, 12%.
7. Throwing or hitting a curveball, 6%.
There ARE two skills where younger men had an edge. Young guys are 11% more likely to know how to cut their own hair . . .
and 2% more likely to be able to make fire without matches. That surprises me. Did anyone tell them lighters don’t count?