The famous museum closed its doors for good in September and is giving people the chance to own a piece of weird history!
According to CTV, Guinness World Records Museum in Niagara Falls is auctioning off Wayne Gretzky memorabilia, a miniature Koran, a giant Atari Hercules pinball machine, and more, as it clears out its inventory.
The fun and wacky museum have been a Clifton Hill landmark since 1978.
Other items going on the auction block include:
- A Japanese-made Petal subminiature photographic camera from the late 1940s;
- a metre-tall Gordie Howe sculpted caricature;
- NFL legend Dan Marino’s memorabilia;
- a miniature bicycle, which was once one of the smallest bicycles in the world; and
- a Wurlitzer OMT Vinyl 1015 Jukebox.
The auction opened last Friday, but a live-streamed auction will take place on Feb. 12 — an event Ripley called a “must-see for any enthusiast.” There’s a full catalog of items up for grabs on the website!