Pull everything out of storage, ahead of May Long Weekend and black flies, this will be a great time to get the kids out camping.
— Ontario Parks (@OntarioParks) May 5, 2019
With out driving for hours, here are some easy trips with the kids from Simcoe County.
Opening this weekend:
- SIBBALD POINT PROVINCIAL PARK – 26071 Park Rd, Jacksons Point
- BASS LAKE PROVINCIAL PARK – 2540 Bass Lake Side Rd E, Orillia
- McRAE POINT PROVINCIAL PARK – 4366 McRae Park Rd, Longford Mills
- MARA PROVINCIAL PARK – 181 Courtland St, Longford Mills
- EARL ROWE PROVINCIAL PARK – 4998 Concession Rd 7, Alliston
- AWENDA PROVINCIAL PARK – 670 Awenda Park Rd, Tiny