According to a new study, more than a quarter of us are pretty bad at it and don’t know how to separate the two.
This study found that on average, workaholics spend more than 11 hours each week focusing on their job on their downtime. Perhaps its because 65% of those in the survey enjoy their work, and 40% of those say they’re so addicted to their job that they will never stop working.
And here are the 10 biggest signs that someone’s a workaholic . . .
1. Never taking a lunch break.
2. Working on weekends.
3. Always being the last person to leave the office.
4. Waking up in the middle of the night, thinking about work.
5. Checking emails while watching TV.
6. Always bringing their work laptop on vacation.
7. Always being the first person at the office in the morning.
8. Checking emails in the middle of the night.
9. Always taking work calls, even during their personal time.
10. Calling into work on days off to make sure everything’s okay.