76% of us want to be more eco-friendly, according to a new poll. So how do you do it? Well, the survey also asked people HOW they’re actively trying to save the environment. Here are the ten most-common answers . . .
1. You recycle.
2. You avoid wasting food.
3. You actively try to reduce your energy consumption.
5. You avoid plastic straws.
6. You turn off the lights when you leave a room.
7. You’ve switched to LED light bulbs.
8. You avoid plastic water bottles.
9. You donate stuff instead of throwing it away.
10. You have a compost pile.
Other things we do includes buying local produce . . . doing paperless billing . . . minimal use of A/C . . . taking shorter showers . . . and eating less meat.