The snow is melting, the birds are chirping, days are longer and it’s starting to smell like poo…And we couldn’t be happier!
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we almost forgot to be happy about Spring officially arriving today! And springtime in Canada is something special! One day its beautiful, the next-blizzard!
Regardless, let’s look forward to a new season with good things to come!
You know it’s spring when….
- You find at least a dozen newspapers under the melting snow, a couple of bags of garbage that got blown away from the curb…
- One day it’s freezing cold, the next day, it’s mildly warm.
- Walmart brings out all it’s outdoor merchandise! There’s an entire section with BBQ supplies… (as if we weren’t barbecuing in the winter)
- People switch their Starbuck order from hot to iced coffees…
- When you have to sweep out the garage!