Stand By Your Pan – Another Grease Fire In Barrie

Innisfil fire crews called out last night as well

It’s the number one cause of house fires – unattended cooking, grease fires – and it happened again Monday night in Barrie. Firefighters were called to Janice Drive around 7:30. The flames were dealt with quickly and confined to the kitchen. No one was hurt.

No injuries either, in a last night fire on Sandy Cove Drive in Innisfil. Extensive damage was done to the garage and roof, but majority of the house contents were saved. Cause yet to be determined.