Winnie the Pool, based on the author AA Milne’s so Christopher Robin and his stuffed toys was first published in 1926!
To mark the 90’s anniversary of the debut of Winnie the Pooh book, four new adventures have been published! And it seems that Pooh has a new pal…
The new character Penguin, will be introduced this winter in which Penguin arrives in the forest! The new book is written by Brian Sibley, and was inspired by a photograph of original author AA Milne and his son Christopher playing with a penguin stuffed toy.
Here are some Poohisms….
1. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the differenc
2. If the string breaks, try another piece of string
3. The most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you
4. It isn’t much good having anything exciting, if you can’t share it with somebody
5. Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day
6. Never let things come to you, go out and fetch them
7. You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes
8. Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more … to give way to the happiness of the person you love
9. It’s best to know what you’re looking for before you look for it
10. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you