A new survey found 64% of us have tracked down an ex on Facebook, which proves that the other 36% of you are liars.
The survey, by a site called Illicit Encounters, also found the seven main reasons why we search for our exes.
1. To see who they’re dating now . . . so you can compare yourself to the new person.
2. To see how their career is going.
3. To see if they’ve gained weight.
4. To see if they look happy, or if they’re miserable without you.
5. To find out if they’ve reached the same milestones as you, like getting married or buying a house.
6. To see if they’re still single.
7. To try to get back together.