A recent survey found the #1 TV-watching annoyance is when other people TALK while you’re trying to watch a show.
Here’s the top 10.
1. Talking during a show.
2. Too many commercials.
3. Getting a phone call in the middle of a show.
4. Spoilers from someone who’s already seen it.
5. Someone else asking to change the channel.
6. The person you’re watching with needs to hit pause to go do something.
7. Buffering when you’re trying to stream a show online.
8. Someone complaining about what you’re watching.
9. The person you’re watching with falls asleep in the middle of it.
10. They like the volume way too loud, or way too low.
A few more that just missed the top ten were loud eating, too much texting, and someone not paying attention, then complaining the plot doesn’t make sense.