UPDATE: Two Year Old Girl Out Of Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Call

Mom still being treated; in stable condition

Monday Afternoon The young girl involved in this incident has since been released from hospital. The mother remains in hospital, listed in stable condition.

Sunday Afternoon Fire officials confirm a ten-month-old child has died, a mother and three-year-old child have been transferred to hospitals in Toronto.

Sunday Morning Barrie fire crews responded to a medical call and found high levels of carbon monoxide. A mother, a three year old and a ten month old baby were transported to hospital. Reports indicate the three-year-old was the only responsive party. Barrie Fire reminds you to protect your family with a working CO alarm. More details are expected to be released as the investigation continues.