Two men are alleged to be involved in selling drugs in downtown Midland. The investigation stems from an incident August 24th around 10:57pm.
48 year old Midland man faces the following charges:
- Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking (Cocaine)
- 2 counts of Transport firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition in a careless manner
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- Possession of imitation weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- Possession of Prohibited device or ammunition for Dangerous Purpose
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
- Unauthorized Possession of Weapon
- Possession of Prohibited or Restricted Firearm/ammunition
- 2 counts of Disobeying Order of Court
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order
He’s currently being held in custody awaiting bail court and will appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Midland at a future date.
38 year old Severn Township man has been charged with Possession of a Schedule I Substance (Cocaine)
He was released from police custody on a recognizance to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Midland on October 11th.