According to a new survey on our addiction to our cell phones, 64% of people say they’ve texted someone that’s in the same room as them.
Here are five more stats from the survey . . .
1. 88% of people feel UNEASY leaving their phone at home.
2. 66% check their phone at least 160 times a day, or roughly 10 times an hour.
3. 33% spend more time on their phone than with their significant other, and 17% spend more time on their phone than with their children.
4. 45% would rather give up sex for a year than their phone for a year.
5. And finally, three-quarters of people admit they’re ADDICTED to their phone, including 19% of people who say they’re “very” addicted.