Another epic discussion on Reddit that asked people to name common sounds that make them cringe!
Here are ten that stood out . . .
1. Other people’s mouth noises. Like loud chewing, sucking, or snapping gum.
2. Hearing your dog or cat puking.
3. Utensils scraping on a plate, or across your teeth.
4. A balloon being rubbed.
5. A dog licking itself.
6. An old pencil eraser that’s so worn down, it squeaks.
7. Smoke alarms.
8. The default ring tone on your phone.
9. Styrofoam rubbing across more Styrofoam.
10. The sound a leather chair makes when you move around on it, because it sounds like you passed gas.