A Reddit feed asked people, what’s perfectly legal, but FEELS illegal while you’re doing it?
Here are the best answers we’ve seen.
2. Trying to break into your own home when you’re locked out.
3. Using a gas station bathroom without buying anything.
4. Opening a drink or snack at the store before you’ve paid for it.
5. When you’re at a store and realize there’s something in your pocket that they also sell there.
6. This one’s mostly for the guys: Adjusting yourself when you’re out in public.
8. That moment when you go through a metal detector, and have an irrational fear that there’s a gun in your pocket you forgot about.
10. Turning the light on in your car while you’re driving at night.