Researchers asked over 25,000 people all over the world, and had them come up with one word they most associate with their favourite colour. Here’s what they found . . .
1. The calmest colours are dark blue, turquoise, and light pink.
2. Turquoise is also associated with cheerfulness. Along with dark yellow and hot pink.
3. Purple, orange, and white bring up feelings of luxury.
4. Red is seen as a positive colour. And turquoise also made that list.
5. And blue, red, and orange are associated with strength.