Shawn Mendes Cancels The Rest Of His World Tour!

He had previously postponed the tour for 3 weeks!
Shawn Mendes has cancelled the rest of his Wonder world tour to care for his mental health, the singer announced in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
"After speaking more with my team and working with an incredible group of health professionals, it has become more clear that I need to take the time I've never taken personally to ground myself and come back stronger," the 23-year-old singer wrote.
"I, unfortunately, have to cancel the rest of the tour dates in North America, and the UK/Europe."

More than 70 performances were cancelled, including four in Canada: two shows in Toronto on July 31 and Aug. 2, and two shows in Montreal on Aug. 15 and 16.
Shawn assured fans that the cancelled tour won't affect his plans to make new music — or to perform onstage again in the future.
Beat FOMO by being in the know!
Sign up for our newsletter today and never miss a beat.
Related
Grey’s Anatomy Is Heading To Texas… Because Apparently Seattle Has Suffered Enough
Grey's Anatomy is getting ANOTHER spin-off, because after 20+ seasons, several plane crashes, explosions, drownings, shootings, and enough emotional … Continue reading Grey’s Anatomy Is Heading To Texas… Because Apparently Seattle Has Suffered Enough
Anderson Cooper Says Goodbye To 60 Minutes After More Than 20 Years
Anderson Cooper is officially signing off from 60 Minutes after more than two decades, because apparently even legendary journalists eventually decide … Continue reading Anderson Cooper Says Goodbye To 60 Minutes After More Than 20 Years
Upcoming Concerts
The Bowie Lives Back by Popular Demand Midland Cultural Centre May 23 2026 730pm
ANNOUNCEMENT The Bowie Lives is a musical tribute to the legendary David Bowie, led by Canadian performer Michael … Continue reading The Bowie Lives Back by Popular Demand Midland Cultural Centre May 23 2026 730pm
