Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. What does the D stand for in TD Bank
2. What is the birthstone for the month of September
3. The line “To be or not to be, that is the question” comes from which Shakespearean play?
4. How many sides are on 4 triangles?
5. Which continent would you go to see the Nile River
6. The black mamba is considered to be one of the deadliest of what species
7. What is the largest bone in the human body
8. How much money will someone’s Kool Summer Selfie win them this coming Tuesday
9. Gene Wilder sadly passed away this week, which eccentric chocolatier did he portray
10. Spell the word eccentric
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Dominion, (2) Sapphire, (3) Hamlet, (4) 12, (5) Africa, (6) Snake, (7) Femur, (8) 10,000, (9) Willy Wonka, (10) E c c e n t r i c