Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. How many innings are in a standard baseball game?
2. If you “put your left foot in and take your left foot out” what dance are you doing?
3. What color is the outside of a watermelon
4. Who won last night’s Bay Cats game?
5. The Rio Lucky Loonie was designed by an artist from where in our area?
6. What downtown Barrie Patio will Kool FM be on later today for our Lunch Box promotion?
7. True or False, the Vatican Is considered its own country?
8. What does the term siesta mean?
9. Name one of the Hospitals Hockey Night in Simcoe county raised funds for last night
10. Albert has two snakes. The garden snake is 10 inches long. The boa constrictor is 7 times longer than the garden snake. How long is the boa constrictor?
Scroll below for the answers!!!
(1) 9, (2) Hokey Pokey, (3) Green, (4) Check here, (5) Moonstone, (6) Barrie Bean Counter, (7) True, (8) An afternoon rest or nap, especially one taken during the hottest hours of the day in a hot climate, (9) RVH – Barrie / Soldiers Memorial – Orillia / Georgian Bay General – Midland, (10) 70 inches