1. In this nursery rhyme, what did the 3 little kittens loose that made them cry?
2. What is it said to mean if the groundhog sees his shadow?
3. Girl Guides are known to sell what food as a fundraiser?
4. Spell winter – backwards
5. What colour are Robin eggs?
6. Adele is performing at what awards show in February
7. What is the name of the art centre located at Mulcastor & Collier Street in Barrie?
8. When adding fractions, do the denominators have to be the same?
9. Who is Lightning McQueens best friend in the Cars franchise?
10. The New York Times features what popular kind of puzzle?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Their mittens, (2) 6 more weeks’ winter, (3) Cookies, (4) R E T N I W, (5) Blues, (6) Grammys, (7) Maclaren Art Centre, (8) Yes, (9) Mater, (10) Crossword