Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. What covers more of the earth’s surface, water or land?
2. Acorn / Butternut and Spaghetti are types of what vegetable?
3. What is the game show that revolves around contestants competing to identify accurate pricing of merchandise to win cash and prizes?
4. What store would you buy “Life Brand” products at?
5. What vitamin do you naturally get from the sun?
6. What is the translation of fromage in English?
7. In Super Mario Brothers, what colour mushroom makes your character bigger?
8. In a websites address, what does the www stand for?
9. The Broadway musical Mamma Mia is based on the music of what band?
10. What is the only current Canadian coin to not have an animal on it?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Water – 71 % of the earth’s surface is covered with water; 29% is land, (2) Squash, (3) The Price is Right, (4) Shoppers Drug Mart, (5) Vitamin D, (6) Cheese, (7) Red, (8) World Wide Web, (9) ABBA, (10) Dime