1. How many characters are you allowed to type in a tweet on Twitter?
2. Penny / Sheldon / Leonard and Howard are some of the main characters on what TV Sitcom?
3. Odie is the dog in what comic strip?
4. In the NBA, the Raptors are from what City?
5. Which Continent does not have the letter A in it?
6. Braid / Pig tails / Pony Tail all refer to what?
7. The next line in this Christmas carol “Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,…….”
8. What could be considered a Monkeys favourite food to eat?
9. What shape is also a sea creature?
10. What much anticipated movies opens this Friday?
For the answers, scroll below…
(1) 140, (2) Big Bang Theory, (3) Garfield, (4) Toronto, (5) Europe… The other continents all have ‘A’ in them including Africa / Antartica / Asia / Australia / North America / South America, (6) Hairstyle, (7) Jingle All The Way (8) Bananas, (9) Star, (10) Star Wars The Force Awakens (Star Wars Episode VII) **JUST Star Wars is not acceptable as complete answer**