Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. What is the name of the zoo that is located closest to Barrie?
2. What is a shape with 8 sides called?
3. When a team is defending in baseball, how many players are on the field?
4. What is the name of the island that the statue of Liberty is located on?
5. What did Cinderella loose at the ball?
6. Spell the word for being able to enunciate something properly
7. Which of the following is not a name of a desert: Gobi, Yellowstone, Sahara
8. Which of the following is a source of renewable energy: coal, sunlight, oil
9. What colour jacket will be awarded to the winner of the masters this weekend?
10. If you add the two numbers on the opposite sides of a dice together, what total do you always get?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Elmvale Jungle Zoo, (2) Octagon, (3) 9, (4) Liberty Island, (5) Glass Slipper, (6) P R O N U N C I A T I O N, (7) Yellowstone, (8) Sunlight, (9) Green, (10) 7