1. In the story book 12 days of Christmas, does the story count up to 12 days or down from 12 days
2. What animal is on the Canadian Toonie?
3. How does the Royal Canadian Mint spell the name of this coin?
4. In the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes, what animal is Hobbes?
5. Which Muppet has the catchphrase, “Wocka Wocka Wocka!”
6. Which contest on KoolFM requires you to search online for the answer?
7. Which celebrity shaved her head in 2007
8. What is the proper name for a baby alligator
9. True or False: Canada is the second largest country in the world?
10. If I have 47 candy canes, and give Charlie 12. How many do you have left?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Counts up to 12, (2) Polar Bear (3) Toonie, (4) A Tiger, (5) Fozzie Bear, (6) Online scavenger hunt, (7) Brittany Spears, (8) Hatchling, (9) True (Russia is the largest country in the world, (10) 35