1. In a standard game of black jack, how many cards is a player initially dealt?
2. The BAFTA awards were handed out Monday – these are for the music industry or film industry?
3. Which artists fan club is called called “BeyHive” (Pronounced Bee Hive)
4. What cartoon character has a stuffed teddy bear named Pooky?
5. Before he was Deadpool, what super hero did Ryan Reynolds Portray?
6. Model Bella Hadid is dating the artist who sings Can’t Feel My Face – who is he?
7. The Canadian City Laval, is located in what province?
8. What does the Letter S in RRSP stand for?
9. In the Movie Norm of the North, The main character Norm is what kind of animal?
10. How many sides does a decagon have?
Scroll below for the answers!!
(1) 2, (2)Movies (British Academy Film Awards), (3) Beyoncé, (4) Garfield, (5) Green Lantern, (6) The Weeknd, (7) Quebec, (8) Savings, (9) Polar Bear,(10) 10