Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie view Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. During the Civic holiday long weekend, what festival happens in Barrie?
2. In a multi-player trade this weekend, The Leafs acquired goalie Alex Stalock from what team?
3. Which day of the week does April Fool’s day land on this year?
4. True of False, there are 4 Lobes in the human brain?
5. Spell the name of this food item:
6. What TV show was set in the town of Bedrock?
7. Who is said to deliver and hide decorated eggs this month?
8. What do John A Macdonald, John Abbott and Wilfrid Laurier all have in common?
9. The City of Barrie is divided into how many wards?
10. What is the term for when two words mean the same thing but are spelled differently
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Kempenfest, (2) San Jose Sharks (Sharks is acceptable too), (3) Friday, (4) True, (5) G u a c a m o l e, (6) The Flintstones, (7) Easter Bunny, (8) They were all Prime Ministers of Canada, (9) 10, (1o) Synonym
a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language, as happy, joyful, elated