Congratulations to Samuel Chapman of Collingwood, he was the first to correctly identify where Tipsy had hid his pot of gold (underneath the Rainbow Cross walk in downtown Barrie) and won $1000!
KOOL FM’s Leprechaun has hidden his pot of gold somewhere in Simcoe County and we need your help to find it! If you can figure out where it is, and be the correct caller through, then you’ll be $1,000 richer!
Listen to KOOL FM this St Patrick’s Day (Wednesday, March 17th, 2021), because every hour between 6 am and 6 pm we’ll reveal a clue as to where it’s hidden!
Put two and two together and the winner could be you!
1. To solve your quest and claim your bounty, open your maps to Simcoe County.
2. My legs are small and the distance is scary, so I never do leave the city of Barrie.
3. I’ve hidden my treasure as well as I can, but luck turns to gold between St. Vincent and Anne.
4. Is it on Bayfield Street? The answer is no, but if you’re Downtown …you’d be getting close
5. Should you feel the breezes of Kempenfelt Bay / Rest assured, treasure hunter, you’re well on your way
6. The Spirit Catcher is very near, You can almost see my gold from here.
7. If you’re on Dunlop street you need to aim lower / And make your way closer to where life moves slower
8. From Toronto to Owen you’re on the right track / If you hit Mulcaster you better turn back.
9. No bridge and no tunnel, but that is no loss /You might see my gold as you’re walking across.
10. Meridian Place to Heritage Park/ This path across Simcoe is anything but dark.
11. It’s not all clovers, and hats and pipes/ Sometimes it’s lucky coloured stipes.
12. Not on, or at, or next to – I wonder…Did I hide my gold on top or under?