- Name a fruit mentioned in the title of a Harry Styles song.
2. An imaginary line drawn around the earth, equally distant from both poles is known as the what?
3. What do honey bees collect?
4. Chardonnay, Riesling, and Pinot: Are these varieties of red or white wine?
5. When referring to a website, what does ‘WWW’ stand for?
(World Wide Web)
6. If you pay the cashier with two twenty dollar bills for a twenty-eight dollar and fifty cent purchase, how much change will you get back?
7. What temperature does water boil at?
(100 degrees Celsius/212 degrees Fahrenheit)
8. How many points are awarded when a basket is made from INSIDE the three-point arc in a game of basketball?
9. SPELL: Orchestra.
(O R C H E S T R A)
10. What is the name of the City that Spongebob Squarepants lives in?