1. How tall is a regulation basketball hoop?
2. What is the main ingredient in a falafel?
3. Known for his Character Michael Scott from The Office, name the American Actor who celebrated his birthday yesterday.
4. SPELL: Rhythm.
(R H Y T H M)
5. Which Country is the K Pop band BTS from?
6. The slogan ‘it’s in you to give’ refers to giving what?
7. In a class of 30 children, 50% of them are girls. How many girls are in the class?
8. Mount Rushmore is located in which US State?
9. Which land mammal, native to Central and South America, has a tongue that stretches to two feet in length?
10. If someone asks you to “tickle the ivories” what instrument are they asking you to play?